SIGH – IMAGINARY SONICSCAPE DOUBLE LP BLACK VINYL WITH T-SHIRT
20th Anniversary limited pressing of 1000 pieces, double LP, Gatefold jacket
This is the black vinyl version. Only 350 will be made in this color combo.
This bundle comes with an “Imaginary Sonicscape” green tie-dye t-shirt. You must choose the size of your shirt when checking out.
Songs / Tracks Listing
1. Corpsecry – Angelfall (6:42)
2. Scarlet Dream (5:10)
3. Nietzschean Conspiracy (5:24)
4. A Sunset Song (6:49)
5. Impromptu (Allegro Maestoso) (1:24)
6. Dreamsphere (Return to the Chaos) (6:50)
7. Ecstatic Transformation (5:35)
8. Slaughtergarden Suite (10:57) :
– i. At Dawn
– ii. The Dead Are Born
– iii. Destiny Divided
– iv. Slaughtergarden
– v. Aftermath
9. Bring Back the Dead (8:22)
10. Requiem – Nostalgia (7:58)
Line-up / Musicians
– Shinichi Ishikawa / Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster, Takamine acoustic guitar, Yamaha RX5 drums
– Mirai Kawashima/ Fender Rhodes, Hammond, Minimoog, Yamaha acoustic piano, Hohner Clavinet, Yamaha string machine, Roland Vocoder Plus, other keyboards, sampling, programming, modulator, effects, Speak & Spell, recorder, melodeon, bass, vocal, string/horn arrangements, etc.
– Satoshi Fujinami / drums, tambourine, triangle, bongo, handclap, cymbal, bar chimes, vibraslap
– Chie Kouno / backing vocals (2,7)
– Yukito O. / backing vocals(10)
– Hibiki K. / backing vocals (10)
Sigh were formed in April of 1990 and did two demos before the ‘Requiem for Fools’ 7″ EP on Wild Rags, which led us to sign to Euronymous’ Deathlike Silence Productions. The debut album ‘Scorn Defeat’ was recorded in 1993, but Euronoymous was murdered before its release, and Voices of Wonder Records took over DSP and released the ‘Scorn Defeat.’ Sigh then moved to Cacophonous Records and released: Infidel Art (1995) Ghastly Funeral Theatre (1996 mini album) Hail Horror Hail (1997) Scenario IV: Dread Dreams (1999) ‘Hail Horror Hail’ was chosen as one of the most important 100 heavy metal albums of the nineties in Terrorizer Magazine. Sigh signed to Century Media Records and then released ‘Imaginary Sonicscape’ in 2001. The album was again well received worldwide.